Wednesday, May 19, 2010






We played on Saturday at Michelle's store- Blackbird Attic Boutique in Beacon, NY. The photos above were taken by Jay Dymond.
You can be a fan of Blackbird Attic on facebook here.
She posted some videos of us playing, and also a video of a little impromptu fashion show that we had after the show.

Our crowd was mostly our friends (THANKS!) but a few passerbys stopped in. Overall, I realized how detrimental it was to my confidence level to have not played in so long! I usually hide any butterflies pretty well, but I was beyond nervous for this show. I'm glad we got the ball rolling though- hopefully we will be playing as much as possible this summer, especially since it turns out that both our bassist and drummer are sticking around NY!

No comments:

Post a Comment